Pediatric Services: We offer Pediatric clinic twice a month. 2nd Tuesday of each month 9-2 pm and one Friday a month (varies per provider availability) 9-12 pm. Vaccination clinic first Monday of each month 1:30 to 4 pm.
We are a VFC ( Vaccines for Children ) site approved by DHEC.
Before You Come
- Bring your immunization records and fill out an application for child
- A parent must accompany children under the age of 16,
- A parent must provide written permission if an individual other than the parent is bringing the child in for services.
- Children under 16 will not be seen without parental permission.
- Guardians must present legal documentation of guardianship.
We offer the following pediatric care:
- Well and Sick Care
- Wart Removal Clinic
- Flouride varnish
- Ear Irrigation and cleaning
- Screenings: lead, nutrition, some behavior and developmental screening and vision
- Care of Newborns
- Influenza (seasonal) 6 months old to adult
- Pneumonia (child and adult)
- Dtap/Tdap/Td (Tdap recommended for ages 11 years or older)
- Hepatitis A/Hepatitis B
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Shingles (Zoster) 50 years and older
- Vaccine blood titers available by appointment only
- Sports Physicals
- School Physicals
- No Cost labs
Dr. Arlene Sawinsky
Tracey Atherton, NP
Nurse Kathy Saunders